California Girl Marketplace
We are inviting a handful of amazing companies to join us at our events. The California Girl Series® Marketplace allows vendors to connect with our affluent, health-conscious female audience and share product ideas, services, or host clinics and seminars in beautiful locations throughout California. Booth space is super affordable and sells out quickly. Register by selecting the location and expo services listed below. If you would like to register manually, email Marketplace Sales or call (916) 705-3443 for an expo application.
Marketplace Locations & Dates:
San Diego Area
Senorita Century Women’s Ride – March 12, 2017
Lakehouse Resort & Hotel, San Marcos, CA
Saturday, March 11, 2-5pm, Sunday, March 12, 10-3pm
Napa Valley Area
Women’s Gran Fondo – April 30, 2016
Belkorp Ag (next to Indian Springs Resort), Calistoga, CA
Saturday, April 30, 10-3pm (One Day Only)
Los Angeles Area
Beach Babe Bicycling Classic, and Beach Babe Half Marathon – July 17, 2016
Rainbow Harbor Amphitheater, Long Beach, CA (Saturday this location) 2-5pm
Pierpoint Landing, Long Beach, CA (Sunday this location) 10-3pm
Saturday, July 16, 2-5pm: Sunday, July 17, 10-3pm
Princess Challenge Ride, and Princess Challenge Half Marathon – Sept 25, 2016
Palladio Shopping Mall, Folsom, CA (Saturday this location) 2-5pm
Negro Bar State Park (Sunday this location) 10-3pm
Use our Online Exhibitor Registration system below to order your booth space and event services now. Rates: 2-Day 10×10 Space, $250, 1-Day 10×10 Space, $175, for electricity add $50 per day.
- Expo at the fastest growing cycling & running event series for women in California.
- Beautiful venues throughout California, luxurious amenities (lodging, spa, wine tasting).
- California Girl Series’ Marketplace is a personal, up close & interactive marketing experience.
- The Marketplace is a themed event with free admission to family & guests.
- Market your products to targeted female audience 800-1000 attendees.
- Expo helps promote the CaliforniaGirl Series’ mission to pursue a healthy, active lifestyle.
- 85% Female, 15% Male
- Highly motivated toward the “active lifestyle” market
- 83% college educated
- 72% age 25 – 45 years old
- 22 states represented
- 4% international
Once you reserve your booth space, you will receive a confirmation email with event details. If you would like to purchase your booth via check, please contact us for an application.